- The United List releases the entire full slate of candidates for the 2004 Synodical Convention
- Round Two at Valparaiso University:
- Maundy Thursday Service with Rostered LCMS Clergy (Rev. Joseph Cunningham) and ELCA Professor (Rev. David Truemper)
- Easter Service with Female "Assisting Ministers"
- Another LCMS/ELCA Ecumenical Service held at Valparaiso University's Chapel of the Resurrection (added 4/25/04)
- Northwest District Board of Directors Seeks to Separate Concordia University - Portland from The Lutheran Church - Missouri Synod. (added 4/20/04)
The below is a direct quote from the "Board of Directors' Digest" written by Rev. Laurence Meyer, Northwest District Vice President, in the March/April 2004 "Northwest Passage," the bi-monthly official newsletter of the Northwest District: "The Board authorized its chairman to write a letter to Dr. Robert Kuhn, chairman of the Board of Directors of Synod, that would encourage him and the Synod Board of Directors to vote to approve the request of Concordia University, Portland to become a Recognized Service Organization that would be separate from the corporate Synod."
- Check out the new Resource area from the PSW Las Vegas Theological Convocation with papers by Benke, Schulz and others
- Two presentations by Christian Preus at joint BOD/COP Meeting: Circumstances and Reasons for Obtaining Legal Opinions | BOD Resolutions Concerning Certain CCM Opinions (both in pdf)
- See the FL/GA District's publicity of a joint LCMS/Roman Catholic Service in an Official District Periodical. (p.3 of PDF)